Monday, June 1, 2015

Project Proposal: Nature

Hey Mr. Farley,

For my final project, I would like to take photos related to the theme "Nature".

Personally, I've always thought that the best photos were in the form of nature; flowers and scenery truly are the best.  I hope maybe someday I'm able to produce these photos myself so others can enjoy my works of art.

Most of my photos will be set in the morning (dawn lighting), afternoon (direct sunlight), and at night (twilight lighting), but if it happens to rain, I would really love to have photos in gloomy lighting too.  My ultimate goal is to capture photos in as many varieties of natural lighting as possible.

Three nature photographers include: Patrick ZephyrJohn Shaw, and Bill Atkinson.

-Allen Hsiao Period 1

No comments:

Post a Comment